- "How to Make Banana Pudding" 2020 Brown Sugar Bake-Off Pick, Strand Theatre & Two Strikes Theatre Collective
- "Everyone's A Saint When They're Dead" 2019 Rep Stage Women in Theatre Conference 10-Minute Play Contest Winner
- "Just Pretend" 2019 Try it Out Theatre Pick
- "The Last Marriage on Falling Leaves Court" 2018 Try it Out Theater Pick
Books and Short Stories
- I am loved! "I am" is one of the most powerful phrases in the English language. What follows has the power to send our children on the path to greatness and fulfillment. This book of positive affirmations is designed to be read aloud with your favorite child or young adult. It is a beautiful collection of all that we see and want to see in the children we love.
- Boyfriend, a college student as he navigates his way through love, fidelity and moving beyond a painful past. The characters are all new adults: college age or just beyond. The book takes place between Washington, D.C. and New York City. It is available on Kindle and in paperback!
- Dani's Belts, a short story collection following Dani, a college student forced to brave ground zero of the zombie apocalypse after being ditched by her boyfriend at a highway rest area. Check out the funny and terrifying shorts, White Belt, Yellow Belt, Orange Belt and Black Belt now on Amazon!
- Faye's short story Out of Mind is featured in the horror anthology Anything But Zombies available digitally on Kindle and Nook.
- Also check out Faye's poem, Virgin in Harlem in the Summer 2018 issue of the Little Patuxent Review.
- Couple Starts a Comedy Showcase as a Way to Give Back (As told by Faye)
- 'Black Lightning' Showrunner Salim Akil Chats with BGN About Season One of Our New Favorite Show, Black Girl Nerds
- Silicon Valley Badass Bozoma Saint John Chats with BGN, Black Girl Nerds
- Am I Okay? A Conversation on Self-Love with Psychologist Mea Boykin, Black Girl Nerds
- Must-Read: A Candid Conversation with a Retired NYPD Officer on Surviving an Encounter with Police
- Let's Talk Activism! A Conversation with Reggie Shuford, Executive Director of ACLU Pennsylvania, Weemagine
- Army of Motherhood: One Mom's Journey Navigating Autism with Love and Resilience, Weemagine
Opinion Pieces and Profiles
- An Open Letter to My Beautiful Brown Son on Mother's Day, Huffington Post
- How AMC Ruined 'The Walking Dead' in 5 Simple Steps, Nerds of Color
- Jack Pearson is One of the Greatest Characters in Television History, Black Girl Nerds
- Hide Your Uterus! It's the Cromarities, Black Girl Nerds
- Truth About SNL's White Christmas, Black Girl Nerds
- 28 Years, 28 Lessons, Black Girl Nerds
- Confronting My Fear: Lessons from Ta'Nehisi Coates Between the World and Me, My Brown Baby
- The Author's Corner: Faye McCray, AfroNews
- Becoming Free, Rachel in the OC
- Teaching My Son to Love Himself, For Harriet
- Planet of the Naps, Madame Noire
- Why Admitting I Need My Husband Was Hard For Me, Black and Married With Kids
- Eating My Own Shadow, Graveyard Shift Sisters
- Feature: Faye McCray Discusses Her Journey As An African American Horror Author, AfroPunk
- Q&A on New Adult Romance, ElizabethBarone.net
- Interview about Dani's Belts, Graveyard Shift Sisters
- 8 Teachable Facts About Fences Playwright August Wilson, Weemagine
- How to Confront Bias in the Classroom, Weemagine
- Various Articles on Weemagine (serves as Editor in Chief)
Black Girl Nerds
- Jack Pearson is One of the Greatest Characters in Television History
- Sh#t Just Got Real: The Pearson's Go to Therapy
- Randall Goes to Howard in the Flawless 'This is Us' Winter Finale
- Finally, The Kevin Episode of 'This is Us' We've Been Waiting For
- How 'This is Us' Fell Short in Confronting The Importance of Racial Identity
- 'This is Us' Recap: Garuda Explains it All
- Let Deja Eat Her Shrimp Tails and Other Lessons from 'This is Us'
- Just Admit it, NBC: 'This is Us' is (Almost) a Black Show
- Even Richonne is Not Enough to Save Season 7 of The Walking Dead
- Pomegranates and Tigers and Ezekiel, Oh My!
- He's Gone: The Aftermath of The Walking Dead's Devastating Season 7 Premiere
- This is Bullsh#t (and Other Reactions to The Walking Dead Season 6 Finale)
- The Walking Dead: Top Five Most Likely to Die During Next Week's Season Finale
- The Walking Dead 6X14 "Twice as Far": Five Things You Need to Know
- The Walking Dead 6X13 was a Deeply Satisfying Mind F#ck
- The Walking Dead 6X12 "No Tomorrow Yet"
- The Walking Dead 6X11 "Knots Untie" - Five Things to Know
- The Walking Dead 6X10 The Next World
- The Walking Dead Mid-Season Premiere Was Brutal in the Best Way
- You in Danger: 'The Walking Dead' Potential Casualties for Season 6b